Wednesday, 20 November 2013

Burt's Bees: Radiance Night Cream

Hello everyone!

A few weeks ago I rarely bothered to moisturize, I just wanted to take of my makeup as quickly as possible and jump into bed without any hassle. After watching numerous beauty videos it became certain that I probably should take better care of my skin - especially in the colder months.


After looking around Debenhams at their overly priced Christmas gifts, I spotted a "sale" section. (What girl isn't drawn to a sale sign ay?) needless to say I was over there in a flash! I noticed that this particular moisturizer was on sale. It was originally £12 and was on sale for £6. I'd heard that Burt's Bees was a good company so I thought I'd give it a whirl. 


The Actual packaging of the product isn't fancy...not at all. It's just a glass tub with a plan white lid and a sticker shoved on the front. I suppose it does the job. 






When putting my skin into a category, I'd say it was normal. Before using the cream I had a little rough skin around my nose...not dry or flaky just bumpy. I'd certainly say this cream has changed that, my skin feels much softer now, especially when applying my foundation. It also seems to have hydrated my skin, leaving it glowing and feeling plump. The cream is soothing and absorbs quickly, it's light and delicate. I always like a cream that absorbs quickly because as soon as my head hits the pillow it's going to come off my face and onto my bed sheets!

Personally I think the scent of the cream is lovely, although from reading reviews by other people I've found I'm one of the very few that can take to the smell. It smells very natural, similar to some of the Liz Earl products I have used..perhaps extract ingredients?



I may possibly purchase this again in the future, after all I have seen a change in the appearance of my skin. However I would like to give a few more night creams a try since I'm a beginner in using them; just so I can find the best one to suit my skin.



What are your favourite night creams? Make sure to comment!

Lots of Love
Emma xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment