Saturday, 23 November 2013

My Christmas Wish List / Gift Ideas

Hello everyone!


My mom and dad Santa has already began questioning me about what I would like for Christmas since I am the difficult one to shop for  for the elves to make presents for. I'm not really into electronic things like phones,laptops game consoles. -I tend to use what I have until it's broken, otherwise I feel greedy! Even I'm not completely sure what I want this Christmas although I do have a few Ideas...They might even inspire you with your Christmas list if you are struggling! I do enjoy reading other peoples Wish lists so I thought I'd make my own :D Anyhow enough of my nattering here is my Christmas Wish List!






The Chocoholic 



I don't know about you, but I sure do love my chocolate! I'd love to give all these tasty truffles a try They are ALL decorated so beautifully! If you want to be spoilt rotten by your partner,parents or any other loved one this year (or maybe you just need the perfect gift for the chocoholic in your life), the Hotel Chocolat Sleekster Classic Christmas Collection would be a great choice! (Go on girl drop the hints) I imagine it's pure indulgence for that pricey price tag. However in all honesty I'd be just as thrilled to receive the Thortons Christmas collection as a gift! Cocoa beans are cocoa beans right? They look just as delicious and festive as the more expensive version!


The Queen Of Candles.

Some of the Candle Products I have been keeping a close eye on are the Lily Flame Candle in the scent "Christmas Pudding" the Yankee Candle Christmas Medium Jars Gift Set and the Bath And Bodyworks Three Wick Candle in the Scent Vanilla Noel.  They all sound delicious and festive! Everyone likes snuggling up on the sofa on Christmas Eve with a big fluffy blanket over them watching whatever Christmas movie is on the TV ( usually Shrek the Halls). Drinking a big mug of hot chocolate and lighting a yummy scented candle! The Christmas pudding one sounds delightful. I love the smell of a good'old fashioned Christmas pudding however It's not one of my favourite Christmas Treats to eat. I have been eyeing up Bath and Body works candles for a while now however last week I received the heartbreaking news they don't deliver to the UK, however if you do live In the US make the most of it! (send me one over) And finally two good old Yankee candles in a pretty festive box. All perfect Gifts for the home lover.


The Lushie


I'm a complete lush addict, so when Christmas comes around I like to make the most of the limited edition Lush Products. I've already brought a few but here are some of the ones I haven't got my hands on JUST YET! ;) If you are a Lush addict or you know someone who is then these would be perfect gifts! Secret Santa looks incredible! I'd probably break it up into two just to get better use out of it because it is pricey for a bath bomb, although I guess it's big! Shoot for the Stars and Luxury Lush Pud look equally as good! I do like a nice hot bath on Christmas eve and then I jump into fleecey pj's... these would be lovely for a wintery bath time treat! 

The Beauty Baby


And finally the beauty kits and palettes! I have enough eye shadows to last me for the rest of my life but the Naked Palette 3 and the Stila Sparkle Luxe Palette look so good! I am in love with the gold/pink colours in Urban Decays new edition to the Naked Family...I actually didn't think it would interest me but it really is alot different to any of the other Naked Palettes. The Stila Palette looks just as wonderful and I am particularly drawn the the cranberry shade in the centre of the palette and the shade to it's right! I do fancy trying some benefit products this Christmas and I wouldn't refuse giving the skin based How to Look The Best At Everything kit a go!


And that is it for my Christmas wish list and gift guide! Of course I am not greedy enough to ask for everything I have mentioned and I certainly know I won't be getting all of them! A girl can dream! I hope that this post has given you some ideas for something you would like to get one of your loved ones or to suggest to someone else for yourself! 

I hope you enjoyed this post and I'm going to try to make a budget gift guide because I do realise that some of these items are quite expensive and ridiculous prices. 

Thank you for reading!

(Don't forget to comment I LOVE reading them and I always reply) 

Lots of Love

Emma xoxo



10 comments:

  1. I need all of those candles haha!

    Hannah Heartss xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they all look lovely don't they - i guess you know what to ask for now sweetie! thankyou for reading xoxo

      Delete
  2. Oh wow that Christmas Pudding candle sounds like it's going to be AMAZING! I love Lily Flame candles xx
    Gemma // missmakeupmagpie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooooo!!! So they are good then? My bf has ordered me two new ones of ebay ! I cant wait to try them! Xxxxxx

      Delete
  3. I'm so ready for the chocolate lol, send it my way! x
    Emma | skyhigh-fashionbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mmm! Christmas chocolates are deeeelicious! So excited to unwrap my gifts :-D hopefully someone has taken note on this! Xxxxx

      Delete
  4. I love all of the Lush Christmas stock it's all lovely I wish they did it all year round!! I also cannot wait for the chocolate to arrive on Christmas day hehe
    xxxx

    www.salted-roses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really exciting isn't it! i love a nice hot relaxing bath! mmm all that chocolate! xxxxxxxx

      Delete
  5. I loooove Lily Flame candles!! I bought my mum the parma violets one last xmas & she loved it!! :)
    Lianne | TheBrunetteSays...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so excited to get mine!! Im getting christmas spice and erm... Festive cheer i think! Xxxxxx

      Delete