Sunday, 19 October 2014

Autumn Wish List 2014

Hello Everyone!



It's a new season. The shops are stocking up on cosy Autumnal goodness and I cant count all the items I'm lusting over using all my fingers and toes. Here's a few of the things I need to get my mittens on this season. 




1. Yankee Candle Fiery Autumn Crackle Glass Tart Burner:  As one of my birthday presents my Mom brought me 162 Yankee candle samplers and tea lights in batch. So I figured a good way to get use out of them is by melting the samplers on the top of the burner then picking out the wick, and by placing a tea light underneath! (Also this gives me an excuse to buy lots of autumn/winter scents.) I would happily take any burner however this one is perfectly suited to the current season. Just imagine those painted leaves glowing in the dark while drinking your hot chocolate. 


2. Lush Cosemtics: Sparkly Pumpkin, Northern lights and Wizard Ignoring the Christmas range for the time being, I must try these products first as I always "miss the bus" on the Halloween/bonfire night bath bombs. Last year I recall coming home from college absolutely freezing and thawing in a scorching bath and I would much like to repeat that again - annually. 

3. Blue Brushed Check Mini Skirt- New Look Please excuse me while I rejoice for my beloved tartan print. Perhaps I should stop purchasing items of clothing in this pattern...But I don't think I have it in blue...and defiantly not on a mini skirt....stop me. 

4 Enchanted Blanket Scarf- Accessorize  I'm addicted to blanket scarves, cuddly, cosy and comfortable! This particular one is patterned beautifully. I love the bright colours.

5. Hunter Tall Wellington Boots- Peacock Blue With bonfire night quickly approaching we all need something suitable for slushy marshy ground. I saw these a few months ago in my local "SCHUH" with the fluffy socks inside them making them so much more regal and fashionable. 




Hopefully This will give you a sprinkle of autumn inspiration.

Emma xx

10 comments:

  1. Ooooh i was in lush on saturday and they had no little pumpkins left :( but the wizard and northern lights smelt amazing! i must have them all! haha,i really want the 'so white' showergel <3 xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stop Leanne! I won't be able to contain my excitment next time I walk past the shop! <3 xxxx

      Delete
  2. That skirt is lovely, going to check out my local New Look soon. xx

    Julie
    www.rainingcake.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I absolutely love it! Will be so envious when you upload a fashion post with it! Xxx

      Delete
  3. Great wishlist :) I love your blog, I have followed you with Bloglovin and if you ever get a chance to check out my blog I would be delighted, thanks!

    Camille xo

    www.cococami.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou honey! I will follow you back right away! Xxxx

      Delete
  4. Fab post!! You are so so beautiful - you eyes!!! I just followed you on GFC, follow back?

    www.chionebrasiliahrdy.blogspot.co.uk

    Chione XX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much sweetie I shall follow right away! xxx

      Delete