Sunday, 26 October 2014

Effortlessly Rosy

Hello everyone!





Coming at you with a quick make up tutorial (face of the day sort of thing). I like to keep my make up as light and simple as I possibly can during everyday life. A bright lip pulls a simple look together with minimal effort. I do not claim to be any sort of make up guru or artist I simply do what works for me! 







For this look you'll want to use as little make up as possible- let your natural beauty shine through girl!
Less is More in this case.


Products used

  • Rimmel London - Match perfect foundation. (use as little as possible you want your skin to look natural and effortless- just cover blemishes) 
  • Two Faced Brow Envy Palette
  • Rimmel Scandaleyes Eyeliner
  • Rimmel Scandaleyes Mascara 
  • Sleek blusher in SUGAR. (the burgundy shade- tap a teeny bit onto your cheeks)
  • Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick - In the shade As You Like Victoria.


And that is the finished look, I hope you like it!

Emma xo








14 comments:

  1. Emma this is so stunning, simple but absolutely beautiful! I have that lipstick thrown away somewhere in a drawer completely forgotten about. You've inspired me to look for it and put it on tomorrow! :) x

    LongHairAndLashes.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou sweetheart! Yes make sure you do its so lovely and vibrant! Thankyou for reading honey xxxxx

      Delete
  2. Simple, elegant and beautiful! I love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful lip color!


    http://shopaholicoverhere.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look stunning! Love your blog x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the colour of your lipstick, you're so pretty!! New follower, love your blog:) x

    http://atypicalenglishrose.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou sweetie! I shall follow back right away! Xxxx

      Delete
  6. Such a pretty look...you're a natural beauty so you pull a bright lip off SO well!! Danielle x

    frontière girl

    ReplyDelete