Sunday, 2 November 2014

Autumn Boots 2014

Hello Everyone!



Due to the weather change our feet need something cosy,snug and waterproof to retreat to. It's boot season (my favourite everyday footwear by miles). In all honesty I hold my hands up, most of summer I was wearing boots (...riding boots at that) But that aside these a some of my favourite booties from my collection. In my opinion you can never have too many boots.

I do believe that most of my boots are from Primark, you can't fault their boots, they are stylish,comfortable and long lasting. Stop splurging on shoes from upper-end high street stores when you can purchase a replica for a more affordable price. (CHEAPER SHOES MEANS MORE SHOES)




  • Timberland Knock Off "Work" Boots - I had been lusting over Timberland boots long before autumn had arrived, but I just couldn't justify spending so much money on one pair of shoes. (the student life...and the fact I haven't got a job. ) However these are pretty good quality for £15. They are sturdy and have a good grip ideal for those frosty mornings with the added black ice surprises. They'd go perfectly with ripped jeans, a checked shirt and a leather jacket.


  • Low heeled belted and metal detailed boots-  Looking at this picture now these do look rather grubby at the front as a result of walking through rain. These boots are suede and therefore become dirty easily. However without a doubt  they are gorgeous and incredibly stylish, the small heel adds a bit of class to a casual look.  Teamed with Autumnal printed trousers,skirts or even a dress these little booties will spice up your look that little bit extra. (Perhaps worn best indoors rather than outdoors) I think these were between £12-18.


  • Flat Cinnamon Brown Boots- These boots work well with almost everything. Jeans, Dresses, shorts. They are wide fit which means cosy bed socks can be worn and stuffed inside them which is why I purchased them. (Gotta keep those toes toasty) If any mud gets caked onto them it can be easily wiped off, making them perfect for this season and bonfire night in particular. I thin these were around £12. Forgive me if I'm wrong!


Chunky Heeled Biker Boots- These boots give a hint of edge and grunge. Team them with a leather jacket and a thick scarf to toughen up your look. These are super easy to walk in giving you a burst of confidence in addition to a rugged look. (Primark) 


Wine Chelsea-styled Heeled Boots- First of all this is a sexy boot. The colour is a rich berry perfect alongside thick black tights and a dark lip. They are easy enough to walk in and add a sprinkle of sophistication to a simple outfit. They'd also team wonderfully with chunky knitted jumper dresses in black or grey for a burst of colour. (Primark)


                   
Chunky Heeled Chelsea Boots - Aren't these gorgeous?! An edgy spin on the classic Chelsea boot. These are practical boots, ideal for strutting around in and running errands whilst looking stylish. They are wide fit therefore ideal for cosy socks in order to keep your toes toasty! These can go alongside autumn prints (tartan) furs, layers and wools. In all honestly they'd compliment nicely with anything you threw on, a wonderfully versatile boot.  (Primark)


Hopefully this post gave you some boot inspiration and what to wear alongside your boots!



Emma xoxo



14 comments:

  1. Fab boots. I love Primark shoes too...in fact my latest post features a little Primarni haul including 3 pairs of gorgeous flats lol. I agree with you tbh..if you can put up with the lower quality, then you're laughing and deffo means you can buy more! :) Danielle x

    frontière girl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are wonderful! So many styles to choose from! I read your latest post sweetie and left a comment! Xxx

      Delete
  2. Super adorable! great post. :)
    www.lipstickisalife.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great choices, love these boots! And Primark shoes are great, I always stock up when I go to London :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why thankyou! I'd do the same thing! How could you possibly resist! Xxx

      Delete
  4. I have a Timberland boots and I'm in love with them!

    I have nominated you for the Liebster Award: http://sparksandcolours.blogspot.com.es/2014/11/liebster-award.html

    Laura ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd love a pair! Maybe in the future these will do for now haha! Thankyou! Xxx

      Delete
  5. Love the first pair!

    www.saltandchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. love them all! "cheaper shoes means more shoes" is basically my life motto haha xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad I've found someone who thinks the same way! :* xxxx

      Delete