Saturday, 6 December 2014

Christmas Yankee Candles

Hello Everyone!



I've been waiting for the perfect time to type up this post, I've had the products and photos for just under three months now! I've been incredibly patient to upload this "haul" if you like. For my birthday my lovely mother gifted me with a selection of samplers and tea lights from last years winter collection by yankee candle. I personally had only tried one of the selection which meant the other two were new and exciting. If you haven't had chance to try these magical festive scents then this post is for you! 

I will add my Mom went cray-cray with the candles, so it's likely I'll be burning these gems next Christmas too! - NO complaints! I have to admit, I'm an absolute sucker for anything Christmas related. Even if these candles smelt like dirty socks I'd probably still be raving over them. (19 days guys 19 days!!) 


The candles in the winter collection are as follows: Merry Marshmallow. Christmas Memories. Snow Flake Cookie.


Merry Marshmallow. 

Firstly, how cute are these little marshmallow people. look at their pretzel arms and midget gem hats haha! (It's Christmas we are aloud to be big kids.) This scent is very subtle so you need to take a big sniff to get a smell which is a shame.It's what it says on the packaging. It smells like vanillary soft marshmallows, it's sugary and comforting kinda like that one food you turn to when you feel like crap. It's certainly ideal for someone who likes sweet scents.




Christmas Memories.


I think this one is my favourite out of the three. The scent is warm and comforting. I love the smell of cinnamon which is probably why I adore this so much. It's spicy and rich, you get the cinnamon, a hint of vanilla a subtle fruity undertone. If you like sugary spicy scents this one is for you!


Snowflake Cookie  


This was the candle I had previously tried before, nevertheless I was overjoyed to receive another load of them. This one is actually my sisters favourite, and I often have to scold her for burning them for hours when I'm not home! It smells like freshly baked shortbread cookies and icing sugar. What isn't to like about that?!



And That's all of them! I wish I had a few of this years to sample although I have these to get through first! Let me know if you've tried any of the Winter 2014 collection!

I'm sure you'll agree burning beautiful scented candles adds a something a little special to a cold blustery winters evening.

Thank You for reading!

Emma xo

10 comments:

  1. The marshmallow people look adorable and Christmas Memories sounds amazing! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do!! You should put it on your wishlist for sure! Xxxx

      Delete
  2. I loveee yankee candles so much, especially the Christmas ones!! Xx

    http://atypicalenglishrose.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never smelled Christmas Memories but I LOVE Snowflake Cookie and Merry Marshmallow! I have the full sized ones at home and the little tarts for my room in college, they smell amazing! x

    LongHairAndLashes.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You need Christmas memories in your life girl! Its gorgeous! Xxxxx

      Delete
  4. Snowflake cookie is my favourite from the Xmas range! Merry Marshmallow is also a fave xoxo

    Gemstrends.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, I absolutely love Yankee candle, I might have to look into buying a new one soon.. haha!

    Hana
    rimmelsmudge.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I definitely want to try at least one of these. This is the BEST time of year for nonstop candle burning!

    xo, Michelle
    Neon Rattail

    ReplyDelete