Christmas is quickly approaching! *does a little jig* So it's time to get practising your Christmas Party make up and working on those poses for your party snaps. Luckily for you (if your as useless as blending make up as I am) I've come up with a fairly easy look that's ideal for the festive season.
- Rimmel Perfect Match foundation : I like a light coverage, but you can apply whatever suits you best, you can build over applications.
- Two faced Brow Kit
- A Gold eye-shadow (I used Penny Lane from the Vice Palette) any gold will do, a coppery gold or a yellowy gold ect. Apply this in the inner corner of the eyes half way across the bottom lash line and half way across the eyelid. Make sure the application is bold. You want that gold to stand out.
- A Shimmery Brown eye-shadow (I used Muse from the Vice Palette) Cover the rest of the lid in this shade and the remaining lower lash line.Use a clean brush to blend the colour softly around the eyes. (C shape motions)
- A Matte Light Brown/Beige (Laced Vice Palette) use this lightly to help blend out your darker shade. It means the colour transfers effortlessly into your skin tone.
- Gel liner/ Liquid Liner/ Eye liner Pen Use this from the inner corner to where the lash line starts to create a kind of catlike shape to the eye.
- Vixen Lipstick By Sleek
- Miss Sporty Pump up Booster Mascara (on the upper and lower lashes)
Add Blush, Concealer, Contour, Highlighter if you fancy! I wish I had some Glitter For the eyes!