Saturday, 11 April 2015

Maroon Kisses


Hello Everyone!


Here's an easy peasy face of the day for you, I switched up my lip colour - was totally getting bored of reds/pinks and have been experimenting with browns/nudes. I was absolutely terrified of trying these colours out as I thought a nude/brown would wash me out due to my pale skin and dark hair but I absolutely love it! Change is good people!!

I'd wear this on an every day basis and I'd opt for it on a night out too if I didn't feel like wearing heavy glamorous make up I'd just leave it like this. You can add false eyelashes, contour, glitter and eye liner if you fancy. Dress it down by leaving out the eye shadow if you're running late!





Products Used: 
  • Rimmel Match Foundation
  • Two Faced Brow Kit
  • Benefit They're real mascara
  • Mac Viva Glam 3 - Blot and apply translucent powder.
  • Matte Light Brown all over lid
  • Dark Brown Eye Shadow softly swooped half way across lower lash line
  • Same Dark Brown Eye Shadow In Outer Corner Blend - Keep it Subtle.
  • Highlighter from the Sleek contour kit in light.


Hope you are all well!

Emma xo

4 comments:

  1. This look is absolutely GORGEOUS on you - it doesn't wash you out at all. I myself have avoided using those colours with fear of it washing me out, but have recently braved it and purchased some similar colours - I have yet to try them out - but you have certainly given me confidence.

    Lauren / www.cautivar.com

    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Goodness! Thank you so much! Girl you're going to look fabulous! I've been converted! I might try some purply/berry shades soon to - summer probably isn't the best time for that! He he! Xx

      Delete
  2. Oh I love this lipstick, it really suits you, I know how hard it is trying to find a good nude that doesn't wash me out, I want a kind of grunge pink brown nude or purple brown nude but everything on the high street is too orange based and I end up looking ridiculous. The problems with being pale lol. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou honey! I dont think I'm ever going to find a pinky/brown nude that looks good on me it just wouldn't work :( if I come across a good one I shall let you know! Xxxx

      Delete