Here's an easy peasy face of the day for you, I switched up my lip colour - was totally getting bored of reds/pinks and have been experimenting with browns/nudes. I was absolutely terrified of trying these colours out as I thought a nude/brown would wash me out due to my pale skin and dark hair but I absolutely love it! Change is good people!!
I'd wear this on an every day basis and I'd opt for it on a night out too if I didn't feel like wearing heavy glamorous make up I'd just leave it like this. You can add false eyelashes, contour, glitter and eye liner if you fancy. Dress it down by leaving out the eye shadow if you're running late!
- Rimmel Match Foundation
- Two Faced Brow Kit
- Benefit They're real mascara
- Mac Viva Glam 3 - Blot and apply translucent powder.
- Matte Light Brown all over lid
- Dark Brown Eye Shadow softly swooped half way across lower lash line
- Same Dark Brown Eye Shadow In Outer Corner Blend - Keep it Subtle.
- Highlighter from the Sleek contour kit in light.
Hope you are all well!