Monday, 25 May 2015

Royal Blue MUA Eye-Liner

Hello Everyone,


Blue liner...I see you shudder...how terrifying you may think...so bright and unnatural....






Yes its true blue liner or any coloured eye-shadow is for the brave but you can totally incorporate it into your everyday makeup quite easily to be a little edgy or transform the usual into a night time look.

I dug out my well loved MUA royal blue liner a few weeks back before a night out and smudged it under my lower eye area on impulse - I loved the results! So did everyone I spoke to!

Quite simply I took the liner filled in my lower waterline and then smudged it underneath. And added mascara. Easy right.



I'm pretty sure this eye-liner retails for something amazing like a pound, its bendable the pigmentation is great and the colour lasts all night. 10/10 I'd say.

So there's possibly the quickest way to spruce up a look your comfortable with without the use of tricky liquid/gel liner and false eyelashes. (Or the typical red lip)

Emma xo

4 comments:

  1. You are so stunning! that eyeliner really makes your eyes pop - I wish I had blue eyes so I could pull off something like this haha.

    Have a great weekend,
    Saida - saidacane.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much!! I think the blue would work on any eye colour beauty, perhaps the shade would need to be changed to a navy! Xxxx

      Delete
  2. Wow, this looks incredible on you! And amazing value for money!

    lillies and lipbalm
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou sweetie! It certainly is and there's so many colours to choose from! Xxx

      Delete