|(Top from Primark)|
It's been a while since I've uploaded a face of the day and since my make up this weekend came out pretty well I thought I'd upload one. Its been sooooo long since I've worn red lipstick, I used to wear this stuff religiously at secondary school it was my staple. (And always getting told to take it off to - not that I ever would)
- Rimmel Perfect Match Foundations - Shade 100 Ivory.
- Sleek Brow Kit In dark to lightly fill in brows. (I just got mine threaded-feeling fierce)
- Sleek Contour Kit on the cheeks to add warmth.
- Pink blush on the cheeks again to add warmth.
- Some sort of gold all over the lid, in the inner corner and half way along the bottom lashline.
- Then apply a dark brown on the outer corner and the end of the lower lashline and blend. (All eyeshadows used in this look are from the warm neutals Mac palette)
- Use a black felt liner across the upper lashline to add definition, I didn't do a flick.
- Use your favourite mascara on both sets of lashes.
- Apply a red lipstick that suits you I'm wearing vixen by sleek.
That's it you're done!