Monday, 27 July 2015

Hazy Chocolate

Hey everyone!



Hope you are all well! A week ago I messed around with my beloved Mac neutrals pallete and came up with this brown smokey eye using two colours from the palette. I think this look is perfect for any eye colour.



Products used:

Rimmel Perfection Match foundation- shade 100 ivory. lightly on the skin.



  • Bronze and define the cheekbones with a little of the Makeup revolution contour palette bronzer. Add some highlight and a little blush on the cheeks. I used Light.
  • Sleek brow kit in dark, lightly on the brows to help define them. You want them to look sharp and angled.
  • Shade Dark Brew or a red based brown all over the eyelid. Blend blend blend. Run a little of this colour on the lower lashline.
  • Use a darker brown, I used Dance In The Dark on the lower lashline again bring it right into the corner and blend until it looks somewhat smokey. 
  • Use a brown gel liner or eyebrow gel as a rough eyeliner on the lid, doesn't have to be sharp. I used the gel in my sleek palette.
  • Finish with your favourite mascara. 
    • My Go to nude the Kate Moss Shade 19. I smudged in a berry lipliner from MUA just to add depth.




    Let me know if you decide to recreate this look! I'd love to see it on different eye colours!

    Also thank you so much to everyone who has followed me on bloglovin the past week I'm so grateful! Xo

    Love Emma xo

    Follow me on BLOGLOVIN HERE





    4 comments:

    1. I need that eye make-up palette!!x
      Holly x

      http://the-twins-wardrobe.blogspot.com/

      ReplyDelete
    2. Love that lip colour, wouldn't have thought it would have been Rimmel! xx

      www.throughneweyesx.com

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Its too good to be true! I literally wear it in every post! Xxxx

        Delete