Coming at you all with another one of my face of the days! I think this is one of my favourite looks, I'm just soooooo into natural make-up this year, I've totally learnt how to work with my facial features and what suits me and what doesn't! - finally! The dreaded black liner smeared everywhere and bright pink cheeks and red lips is a thing of the past!!
- Rimmel Sun Shimmer Instant Tan - light.
- Use a light application all over visable skin.
- Rimmel Perfection Match foundation- shade 100 ivory. lightly on the skin.
- Mix with a little of the tan - works beautifully.
- Bronze those cheekbones with a little of the Makeup revolution contour palette. Add some highlight and a little blush on the cheeks. I used Light.
- Sleek brow kit in dark, lightly on the brows to help define them. Wispy strokes for a natural effortless look.
- Some sort of matte brown eye-shadow on the lids and a dark brown eye-shadow swept under the lower lash line (at the end). Use your finger to blend that softly. (I used the Mac Warm Neutrals Palette.)
- Your favourite mascara on both sets of lashes. I really think some fluttery light wispy lashes would look lovely with this.
- Kate Moss Rimmel lipstick in shade 19 on the lips.
And you are ready to go!
I used the BaByliss Pro Curl 210 to curl my hair.