Monday, 31 August 2015

Blue Silk

Hey everyone!


PROCEDE WITH CAUTION. This post contains brows that are more than 2 months overdue for a threading appointment. Honestly? I just can't bring myself to go to the beauticians only to allow myself to be tortured for 5 minutes. SERIOUSLY. How much does it hurt when they start plucking at the delicate skin just under the brow bone...my eyes are like Niagara Falls by the time she's finished. Ouch.

Any how, last Friday was my childhood best friends 18th birthday party (we seem to have waited forever for this.) Can I just say how much I wanted to keep her birthday presents...I know that's awful of me. What blogger can honestly admit to not being tempted by a candle that smells of orange soda? ReAAAAlly. I know you feel me.

For this event I opted for my modern take on good old classic Hollywood, Soft curls and rich silks. This two piece is absolutely glorious, I received so many compliments on it throughout the night, its a beautiful rich indigo colour and the cut of the trousers is so elegant. For the makeup I switched up the classic red for a red-brown purple. On my eyes I'm wearing my favourite colours from the Mac Warm Neutrals palette. (By far the best palette in my opinion) I selected golds and browns and for an extra pop of glamour added a little glitter in the inner corner.





.








Eyes: All eyeshadows are from the Mac Warm Neutals Palette. 
Gold Glitter is an Opia Glitter Liner

Eyebrows: Sleek Brow Kit in Dark

Foundation, Bronzer, Highlighter: From the Bare Minerals Collection Perfection Palette.

Lipstick: Mac Diva 

Curls: Will do a tutorial soon if you'd like one! 




Outfit: Two piece from QUIZ
Top: £12:99
Trousers: £16:99
Shoes: Primark £12?

I had a great night, it was lovely to catch up with everyone and have lots of yummy food!

I hope you liked this look, I thought it would be good for some later season inspiration! 

Let me Know what you think in the comments are you into the silky two piece?

Emma xo


               Follow me on BLOGLOVIN HERE

8 comments: