Saturday, 15 August 2015

Primark Haul August 2015



Hey everyone


Can I start by saying WOW. My last post blew up with views, I hope you all loved Bella's little face as much as I did. Thank you to all of you who wrote me lovely messages on the post and over twitter it means the absolute world. You can check out the post HERE. 

A few weeks ago I hit primark and was overwhelmed with the amount of beautiful items they had. No seriously. The shop was filled with gorgeous things - I could be biased in saying this because after all I am a lover of autumn fashion...check out what I got!




Playsuit- £13

I think this was £13 - it also has cut out shoulders - they were hard to photograph!

Pink and Blue playsuit - £13


Paisley Print Cold Shoulder Playsuit - £13-14 ?


Slitted Patterned Skirt - £10 (styling post link at end of post)
Rust Shirt - £9 (link to styling this will be at the end of the post)


Grey Elephant Smock Dress - £13-14 ??

Rings- £3


If you want to see how I styled the rust shirt and the slitted skirt click HERE.

I hope you enjoyed this little haul!


How will you be transitioning into Autumn?
Comment below to let me know! X


Love Emma xo

Follow me on BLOGLOVIN HERE





2 comments: