Sunday, 27 September 2015

Autumn Wishlist 2015

Hey Everyone



I recently altered my blog layout, there is now a fresh new blog title, I thought pink roses would be a nice change, I've altered the space for my posts as I want to start using my camera rather than my phone to take photos, I'm really not satisfied with the quality of my photos. If anything this post is a trial run on photo size and text size. I've been eyeing up a few autumnal pieces over the last few weeks and thought that this would be a great time to share them.


Brown Patchwork Fringed Bag  Rust Wrap Front Coat  Black Knee High Boots  Brown Block Heel Boots
Navy Check Scarf  Block Colour Fur Stole Faux Suede Jacket Rust Wide Rim Floppy Hat
Diamond Faux Fur Poncho


And there are all my autumn picks! I think NEW LOOK is particularly great for clothing, especially this year. Their prices are reasonable and I always find the quality to be particularly great. They have a lovely range of autumnal fashion to choose from this year!
 
 
I hope you enjoyed this post!
 
 
Emma xo

6 comments:

  1. Lovely picks! I love the front wrap coat, I have one similar in a olive green color. Also really like the floppy hat. x


    http://shopaholicoverhere.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've asked for one for my birthday! Fingers crossed I receive it he he! Xx

      Delete
  2. Ooh, great picks! I love that grey coat. The layout of your blog is super, I love how easy it is to navigate and everything is really clear!
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the hat and bag- patchwork is a new obsession of mine!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never seen a bag like it I neeeeed it! Xx

      Delete