Friday, 16 September 2016

In The Nude

Nudes, Nudes, Nudes. Honestly I think there's about 20 colours atleast that come under the nude catogory, but is there such thing as a bad nude? I love all nudes, pink nudes, beige nudes and brown nudes. I'm typing this up at work and my mind is totally in the gutter. "I love all nudes" har har.


No but seriously, nudes are so flattering on all skin tones, the soft muted colours are effortlessly flattering and chic, they aren't the kind of colours that scream for tanned skin underneath them and they work beautifully when paired with our usual favorites, black, brown, white and grey. Like I said "is there such thing as a bad nude?"

I raided misguided's website for nude clothing pieces that could be mixed and matched all within the same colour scheme so I'd have an array of outfits ready to be styled together, honestly this totally saves last minute worry and panic because you've brought so much clothing without thinking what you could possibly style it with; instead you know all the tops you brought are gonna go perfectly with the bottoms you purchased. #winning.

Here are two outfits I have styled up recently, there will be more to come very soon!




Top: Missguided
Trousers: Missguided 
Shoes: Primark





Top: Missguided
Skirt Missguided
Shoes: Garage Shoes
Clutch: My workplace


I hope you got some inspo'
Go get yourself some lovely nude pieces!

Lots of Love 

Emma xo

1 comment:

  1. I really love your top!

    http://the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete